Two of my favourite things: Logo and Maitreya
And it’s time yet again for another Berry Meme! This time, we’re asked to “Share your answers to the following suggestions. Don’t forget to link your post in the comments.”
Two online screen names you’ve had:
- Becky – that’s it.
Two video games you’ve played: Only two? The most recent games I’ve played have been
- GTA5 – Yes, I am a car-thieving bad-ass in another life
- The Last of Us
Two things you love about Second Life:
Two things you’ve done in Second Life: Biggest highlights so far are:
Two things you still want to do in Second Life:
- Build out Basilique to merge in more surrounding countryside, and begin staging an improvisational, immersive theatre production on multiple, connected regions.
- Finish my book on Second Life Etiquette.
Two things you like about your Second Life avatar: This sounds awfully narcissistic, but…
- My head
- My shape / body.
Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves:
- Rude people and the things they say and do
- The unreliability of our online relationships with others
Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of: I suppose the answer to this depends on how long I considered myself a newb… Ok, let’s say the first three years, during which I spent way much too much time…
- bumming around on a nude beach doing sweet F.A.
- pole dancing for tips
Two of your closest friends in Second Life: Only two again?? Hmm, this time I have to (gasp) break the rules and list my closest SL friends alphabetically:
Two of the most beloved things in your inventory:
This will be a repeat of the answer to the previous questions about what I love about my avatar:
- My Maitreya Lara mesh body
- My Logo Chloe mesh head
Bonus! I have one more question I’d like to answer of my own:
What two things did you learn about your Second Life from doing this Meme?
- I find it very challenging to limit anything I have feelings about to only two things!
- At the end of the day, it’s always, always, always, about the relationships – that’s what matters, most of all.